Friday, October 4, 2013

My Future Journey

My journey points my towards continuing my education but also graduating this year from Riviera University.  I will also continue to look at my personality.  Overall, I believe I have a really good personality.  I am an outgoing person, but also know when to be serious when I need to be.  I am a strong individual, and will always get through anything along my path of life.  I think by doing this blog, it has really helped me to see the different theorists in psychology, and how my personality relates with each theorists development of personality.  As I graduate I will be working fulltime.  I will also be heading for my Master degree in counseling.  As I am getting older I will continue to always think about my personality, and also let it be something that I am proud of!

No comments:

Post a Comment